The EyeLink® 1000 Plus Core System
The EyeLink 1000 Plus Core system consists of a High-Speed Camera (up to 2000 Hz binocular tracking included standard with every camera) that is specially constructed for eye tracking and a Host PC that is dedicated to processing the camera data. The unparalleled technical specifications that our systems achieve stem from the Core's capabilities.
The EyeLink 1000 Plus includes:
- low spatial and temporal noise
- high sampling rates:
- up to 2000 Hz binocular tracking with the head stabilized,
- low noise 2000 Hz monocular head stabilized tracking
- or up to 1000 Hz binocular tracking with the head free-to-move
- dual-use functionality as remote eye tracker or head-supported system
- usable seamlessly in the lab or in MEG/MRI environments
- low latency and low variability in sample availability for gaze-contingent paradigms
- multiple mounts for specialized eye-tracking for infants, patients in hospital beds, desktop tracking, reading, reaching, pointing, NHP tracking and more...
- focal imaging technology for a wide camera field of view and easier setup
Depending on the mount used with the camera, and the camera upgrades purchased, the core system can be used as either a high-speed, high-precision, eye tracking system with the head stabilized OR as a remote eye tracker with the head free-to-move.
No other eye tracker in the world has this level of versatility!
||Head Supported Default:
Remote/Head Free-to-Move: up to 1000 Hz Binocular tracking
- up to 2000 Hz Binocular tracking
- low noise 2000 Hz Monocular tracking
Head Supported Default: 0.25º -0.5º average accuracy
Remote/Head Free-to-Move: <0.5º average accuracy
Head Supported Default: <0.01º RMS
Remote/Head Free-to-Move: <0.01º RMS
|Real-time Data Access
Head Supported Default: 1.37 msec (SD = 0.19 msec) @ 2000 Hz
Remote/Head Free-to-Move: 2.42 msec (SD = 0.32 msec) @ 1000 Hz
Very simple and easy. Typically only a couple of minutes.
Core System Components
|EyeLink Software Development Kit
- Languages: C/C++, Python, COM, MATLAB via PsychToolbox
- Operating systems: Windows XP / Vista/ 7, Mac OSX, Linux
- Example Experiments written in C, COM, Presentation, E-Prime, MATLAB and LabView