Superior Data Quality
Whether recording with the remote, head free-to-move or head-stabilized tracking mode, the EyeLink Portable Duo provides the exceptionally high level of accuracy and precision for which all SR Research eye trackers are renowned. Smooth Pursuit data are presented below recorded with the head free-to-move.
|Key Specifications - see Brochure for more details|
Up to 2000 Hz Binocular Tracking
Head Free-To-Move or Head-Stabilized tracking average accuracy down to 0.15º (0.25º to 0.5º typical)
<0.01º RMS error
|Real-time Data Access||
Head Supported: M = 1.34 msec (SD = 0.18 msec)
Very simple and easy. Typically setup takes only a couple of minutes.
The EyeLink Portable Duo includes perpetual software updates and technical support with no hidden fees. Example code and programs are freely available for:
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 10, Mac OS X, and Linux
- E-Prime, Presentation, MATLAB via PsychToolbox, LabView, as well as Python, C/C++, COM and more
- SR Research Experiment Builder and Data Viewer
- Display PCs - Hardware optimized for audio and visual stimulus delivery
- High-Speed LCDs - Gaming monitors provide up to 240 Hz vertical refresh rates
- Training - One of our Research Support Specialists will come on-site to train your group on optimal use of the hardware and software